Saturday, August 23, 2014

Battery Box Cover

August 23, 2014 -

  I finished cutting the hole for the glove box and put in the mounting screws for it.  But then I thought before I glue the padding and dash cover on maybe I should check if there are any more holes to drill.  Sure enough I think all of the signal light indicators need holes drilled and I think I'm missing one indicator light. I also think I need an ignition hole but I'm going to check with the forums and maybe Factory Five on that.
  I also started trimming an aluminum piece for the driver's side foot box floor to finish the kick out I did for more foot room around the accelerator.
  Lastly, I also put a proper grommet in the battery box hole where the switch cable comes in to the positive battery terminal.  Then I put the cover on the battery box. Sharp looking I think!


No comments:

Post a Comment