Monday, October 20, 2014

Dash Related Stuff

October 20, 2014 -

  I put silicone and riveted the dash extension piece on and then cut the dash extension oval cover plate to size with the wire bundles.  I then siliconed and riveted the cover plate on which you can see here:



  I also put the wiper switch in the dash next to the horn button seen here:


  I did have a big update a week and a half ago which I posted on the ffcars forums but not here.  It turns out that Wilwood has updated the design of the rear brake bracket to give the 1/4" of wheel clearance that I've been saying all along they need.  (They had an old design that did this but changed it and it made the caliper touch the inside of the wheel.)  Unfortunately the production time is 4 weeks until these newly designed brackets can be sent out to me.  I'm happy that I don't have to "custom cut" my own bracket though.

No comments:

Post a Comment