Friday, June 27, 2014

Air Intake

June 27, 2014 -

  I soldered a bunch of wires from the engine wiring harness to the chassis wiring harness today.  There isn't much cool stuff to take a photo of with that.  I also worked on assembling the air intake.  First tricky part about that was finding the parts.  I thought I had lost something but eventually realized these parts didn't come with the Factory Five Coyote parts pack and they didn't come from Forte, the guy I bought all the engine and transmission parts from.  I had to buy them separately.  So once I got them, I started putting them together but then found that the air filter I was sent (with the engine I believe) didn't fit and I had to order another size air filter.  While that is making its way here, this is what the air intake looks like so far:


  The filter will go on the left port.  That black square is that back of the mass air flow sensor.  The step down connector on the top right will connect to the throttle body of the engine.

No comments:

Post a Comment