Tuesday, December 16, 2014

License Plate Wires & Horns

December 15, 2014 -

  From the FFR manual I had the license plate wires laying like this over the passenger side trunk wall.


  I thought it was pretty obvious that the body will pinch those wires (in the black plastic tubing.)  My savior internet friend Dale told me you need to drill a hole in the trunk floor and run them up through a grommet so I did that like so:


  You can see how dark it's getting trying to work at the end of the day in December with no lights.  I also mounted the high and low horns behind the radiator on the driver's side.


  I'll try and get a lighter photo but that is them above the green wires.  I also put the foam and bulb seal on and am pretty much ready for an extra hand to help put the body on and then get it into a lit garage!




No comments:

Post a Comment