Tuesday, October 22, 2013

First Block-Off Plate

October 22, 2013 -

  I got the replacement front flexible brake lines from Wilwood today and put them on. I now just need a hand bleeding the front brakes. I was able to get the switch on the top of the brake pedal to connect to the wiring harness by just cutting the harness's connector in half and putting the individual wire's connectors on the switch's terminals. (It was that or do what they told me which was cut the connector off and put new individual wire connector's on each wire.) Then I got to use the first block-off plate (circular one) on the driver's front footbox panel. The front wiring harness goes through this (and the black rubber grommet in the middle) and connects with the main wiring harness.


No comments:

Post a Comment