Monday, March 10, 2014

Return Fuel Line

March 9, 2014 -

  I titled this entry "Return Fuel Line" but really the last two weeks have been spent cutting aluminum with a Dremel which is really slow.  I am trying to move the driver's side foot box inner panel to both make more room for the accelerator pedal and more room for the engine.  I've done about 70% of the cutting so far.  The Dremel battery only lasts about 10-15 minutes, so once it was empty on the last try I decided to get something else done.  I put the return fuel line connector on the fuel pump, hooked up the flexible line, bent the hard line and riveted the hard line in place.  You can see the end of the flexible line and the hard line running horizontal along the top in the photo below.  (I don't think cutting aluminum offers many good pictures, hence the lack of posting.)


No comments:

Post a Comment